You can favorite your active dashboard photo by hovering your mouse over the location at the bottom left corner of the dashboard, and then clicking on the Heart icon that appears. You can review the photos you've favorited in the Favorites section of your Photos settings.
If you really like the daily photo, hover your mouse over the location at the bottom left corner and then click the Heart icon that appears to favorite it!
- Hover your mouse over the location of the background photo at the bottom left corner.
- Click the Heart icon that appears. A filled-in heart shows that you have favorited it.
Viewing your favorited photos
- Click the Settings icon at the bottom left corner of the dashboard.
- Click Photos on the left of the settings menu.
- Click the Favorites section.
- Hover your mouse over the photo that you want to learn more about and then click Question mark icon at the top right corner of the photo. Here you will see more info about the photo.
Momentum Plus members have the added benefit of being able to set their favorited background photos as their active one whenever they like, by clicking on the Checkmark icon that appears at the top right of the image preview.