If you like a particular background make sure to favorite it! Favoriting a background will save it to your background favorites page, so you can look back at some of your favorite locations and photographers.
Momentum Plus subscribers have the added benefit of being able to set their favorited backgrounds as their active one whenever they like.
Favoriting a background
- Login to your Momentum account.
- Hover your mouse over the location of the current background image at the bottom left corner.
- Click on the Heart icon that appears. A filled-in heart shows that you have favorited it.
Viewing your favorited backgrounds
- Click on the Settings icon at the bottom left corner of your dashboard.
- Click Photos on the left of the settings menu.
- Click the Favorites tab.
- Hover your mouse over the tiled background image that you want to learn more about.
- Click the Question mark icon at the top right corner of the tiled image to see the more info. This will direct you to the Background Info page, where you can learn more about who took that photo and where the image is sourced.