Momentum is currently available on Google Chrome and Firefox. Visit Momentum's official website and then clicking the + Add Momentum button to start using Momentum to your advantage today!
- Visit Momentum's official website.
- Click + Add Momentum to Chrome/Firefox.
• If you're on Firefox, click + Add to Firefox again on Firefox's Add-ons page.
- A permission pop-up will appear, click Add extension to install Momentum.
• Learn more about the permissions Momentum requests on our Privacy page.
- After the installation is completed, you will be asked to create a Momentum account. Type/enter your Name, Email, and create a Password in the spaces provided when asked.
- After creating a password, you're Momentum dashboard page will appear. Don't forget to check your email for a Momentum account verification message — click the link inside to verify your Momentum account.
Thanks for installing Momentum! Explore the dashboard on your own, or check out some of our popular help articles to get started with some of Momentum's most popular features.
Having problems installing Momentum?
Please check out our most common solutions. If you continue to have problems, please send us a message for more assistance. Just make sure to provide a description (bonus points for a screenshot or recording) of where you are stuck. 👍